Twitter Updates

Saturday, May 22, 2010

My brother rocks!


Once again the Tour of California is here and....once again I am in Branson doing shows. This year the individual time trial in in Los Angeles at the Staples Center. I can't even begin to imagine how insane the crowds must be out there today! They are expecting around 25, 000 spectators today. Wowza! Way more than the crowds we had during the Tour of Missouri ITT a few years back.

That being said, I sent my brother into the lion's den. Poor guy....but awesome guy!

I know what I'm getting for my birthday this year! He bought me a ToC yellow jersey and has already gotten it signed by the Liquigas Riders. Wahooooo! Go Team Lime! Oh....and my name is even spelled right this time. TeeHee

Can't wait to see the jersey in person. Maybe I'll get it before my birthday comes around. If not, I can wait the 6 weeks. Wahoooo. SO excited!

Love you bro!

No comments: