Twitter Updates

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Giving in

Well, it's happened...I've given in to the blogging world. Honestly, I have been comtemplating blogging, off and on, for the past two years. Most of my friends have blogs and are constantly telling me to do one so that they can keep tabs on me. STALKERS! I think the reason that I have been putting it off is the fact that there isn't always a lot to write about. I had this notion that I needed to write about things on a daily basis. Ummmm, well...it dawned on me that I can write about anything. I can write about current AND past events. I know...brilliant right? It's pathetic...since moving from California six years ago, I think my brain cells are steadily declining. It happens when you move to the Ozarks. UGH

So...this blog will sometimes have current events but will probably mainly consist of things things that come to mind. I tend to be sarcastic at times so please keep that in mind.

Now...what to write about first?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!