Twitter Updates

Friday, October 31, 2008

quick update

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting as often. Things have been rather hectic with our rehearsals and last minute costume buying. Each year, because of the number of children in our show....that grow....costumes need to be replaced. Because I am the only wife without children, I am the Merry Shopper. I think it is also because I happen to know where to buy things and find random things around town.

Today we had our one and only full run through of the show and it was a bit...umm, stressful? There are still costumes that need to be made and purchased and we open in less than 24 hours. Hmmmm should be interesting. To top things off, I have been struck down with some sort of cold. Oh yay. Gotta love it!

I will try and post pictures from the show as soon as I can. We had some Trick or Treaters in our family tonight but I didn't have my camera on me. I'll see if someone else in the family did. I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!

No comments: