Twitter Updates

Monday, December 29, 2008

Healthy again...sort of

Well, I was out of commission for a good two weeks this month, ugh! I think I had an inner ear infection but am still not sure. I was really dizzy and my equilibrium was a bit wonky. I couldn't stand, walk or sit up for very long because the room would start spinning...not good for singing and dancing on stage. On the upside, I got to skip the show for 2 weeks, yay! On the downside, I lost about 8 pounds in 2 weeks. That whole nauseous from the spinning room thing. Now, most of you would be saying,"wahoooo." Not me. I got down to 92 pounds. For those of you that don't know me. NO! I am not anorexic or bulimic. I am just small and petite. It IS possible to be small and healthy, so.....tabloid reading people....HUSH! LOL Sorry, it just bothers me when they pick on a few stars that are 100 pounds or less and everyone says they have a disorder of some sort. Now, don't get me wrong, some of them may have them BUT there are a few that are naturally skinny.

Anyway, I am almost back to normal. I now just have a head cold and an ear infection. I can't get in to see an ENT for another month. Grrrr.

I have a few blog entries that I need to post from a month or so back. Sorry for the slacking.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!

Shows start back up tonight. We have 4 more left and then I am off for a month or two. =)

No comments: