Twitter Updates

Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Sony Digital Reader Arrived!!!

OK...please excuse the bags under the eyes and the fuzzy pjs. It's been stinkin' cold out here and I had just gotten back from a long day of rehearsals. The awesome Sony Digital Reader prize arrived on Saturday. Well, actually, it arrived on Friday but I wasn't home to sign for it. I was....of course...at rehearsals. So, before rehearsals on Saturday I had to drive to the post office to pick it up. I decided to wait until I got home so that Adam could take pictures of the joyous occasion.

At the present moment I am faced with a slight dilemna. Do I really need TWO digital readers? Can I justify keeping the both of them? I am going to compare the Cybook and the Sony Digital Reader and make a decision in the next few days. While I would love to keep the both of them, it just doesn't seem very practcal. *sigh Do I HAVE to be practical?

I'll let you know what I decide after I play around with my new cool toy!

No comments: