Twitter Updates

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chewie the Treadmill Kitty Video



Ah yes, once again Chewie has earned his keep. He does this by constantly amusing me in new and inventive ways. We just got a treadmill this week and this morning I decided to try it out.

I should preface this by telling you that Chewie normally gets in a little snuggle time in the morning, but didn't today. I think he just wanted me to give him attention, just like any kid.

Anyway, I turned on the treadmill to the lowest setting.(Eventually I changed out of the really warm and fuzzy PJs and turned it up.) I guess Chewie just wanted to see what Mom was doing and kept trying to walk over to me. Hopefully he will actually figure out how to use the treadmill and will start running on it.

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Chewie is too much! Ya gotta wonder what goes through their little kittie brains. BTW, I love his new haircut.