Twitter Updates

Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Once again it's been several months since I last blogged. I know. I'm awful at doing this on a regular basis. I was doing fine for a while but stopped when I was sick this past year. SO.....here's to doing better this year!



First blog of the year? My New Year's Resolutions. Hopefully my posting them will help me keep all of them. Well....I'm a week late starting them but hey, at least I'm starting them. =)
  • Blog at least once a week. Guess I'll do 2 this week. LOL
  • Read at least one chapter a day in my scriptures.
  • Exercise at least 3 times a week.
  • Gain weight!!! I know...that sounds weird after the last one but it makes sense if you know me.
  • Go to bed earlier.
  • Scrapbook at least once a week.
  • Finish organizing my scrapbook room.
  • Get balanced. This refers to energy work.
  • Do my visiting teaching.
  • Garden from seed. We normally buy or plants but I want to start from seed this year.
  • Clean more frequently. Blah
  • Serve others.

No comments: