Twitter Updates

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

9th Anniversary

January 5, 2011 was our 9th Anniversary. I can't believe it's actually been 9 years already! Still no kids because my body just doesn't seem to want to co-operate but we do have 3 very spoiled furry children. To celebrate we just spent the day doing a few things together. Last year Adam actually had to leave town for a show so....this year was definitely better. We did lunch, shopped, and then had dinner in our theatre room downstairs whilst watching a movie. Nice and relaxing day. =) As for the gifts, we chose the modern theme which was - leather. As you can see, Chewie likes my gift that I got.
Adam got me a B. Makowsky bag to add to my purse collection

I tracked down a leather chess and checkers set. The board rolls up and the pieces are made of leather discs. Apparently it will also fit on an airplane tray table so it's perfect for traveling too.


No comments: