Twitter Updates

Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Morning

Once again, it's time to catch up on a few blog posts. I suppose I should attempt to blog at least once a week as a New Year's Resolution.....again.

Normally we have 3 trees up in our house for Christmas, however, this year, the red one was the only one that got finished. The blue tree was up sans decorations. For some reason I couldn't get into the spirit of decorating until a couple of days before Christmas. We'll make up for it next year. =)


Here is our tree Christmas morning. You will notice that there are only a few bows on some of the gifts. Chewie has taken a liking to the bows. He is constantly licking them. Have you ever heard the sound of a bow being licked? ANNOYING! It. Doesn't. Stop. I seriously wanted to throttle him a few times. Grrrrrr

Kahlan had fun that morning. She kept going up on her hind legs so that she could peer over presents to see what was going on.

These fleece pants were in my stocking. I had to change into them before I opened gifts. I love me my fleece PJ pants and squishy socks! One of my gifts was the Wii Fit to go with the Wii that we got last Christmas.

Every year we get a gift for the cats. This year we got this little toy that didn't work properly. It has a fan that is supposed to blow the "butterflies" around inside the globe and then they fly out the hole. Static was the enemy. We had to keep thwacking the globe so that they would unstick. Kahlan still had fun.




This was my favorite shot of her playing. She was like a little kid reaching past the object to try to get to the inside.


A few of Adam's gifts. Now he has his own small camera to take with him when he goes out of town.

A few things from my brother's family. Love the gift card for my Nook. I've already used my gift card to buy 3 books so far. Wahoooo!

So Adam already opened this gift before Christmas. This little video camera rocks! We've been using it ever since Black Friday....of course, we had to wrap the box for the tree. =)

YES! I love Deadliest Catch! This one has the extra disc with the extra Captain Phil footage.



Personalized Tins for our theatre room. I suppose we should get a mini popcorn machine next...


I finally have a nifty little light to attach to my Nook!


A snazzy new shirt and tie.
We had a few more gifts but I figured you would be bored looking at those pictures. One of my gifts, my netbook, will be in another blog post. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!













No comments: