Twitter Updates

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Harry Potter

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just came across some of my Harry Potter pictures from last year and thought I would post a few. As you can see, I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. Yes, it's true. I have all of the books in hard cover and audio. If it was available in the digital format I would buy that too. The movie, "Order of the Phoenix", came out on my birthday last year so... of course we had to go. We went to the IMAX theater the day before to purchase the tickets and saw it on the 11th, my birthday.

Photobucket
As for the book release...I can honestly say I was the first person to buy the book in Branson. Wal-Mart had a deal where you could prepay a little amount so that at the midnight book release, you could go in a "preferred" line. Well, of COURSE I HAD to do that. The line was pretty long that night but I got to go to the customer service desk instead. YAY. Apparently I was the only one that showed up for that line hehe. SO....when midnight rolled around, I was the first in line. Wahoooo YES, I am a dork!!! I also collected the 4 bracelets that night.

For the next few hours I was glued to the book. I even used the stair stepper while I read. At that point I was wishing for a much lighter book. My poor kitties felt a little neglected and kept trying to sit on my book to get my attention. =)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mamawheelie said...

The things we'll do for a good read, eh? See... me? I stood in line for a copy of Book 7 for my husband! At that time I hadn't even read it. I waited in that Wal-Mart line for a couple of hours at least. (And I also received the four bracelets, which was just too cool!) Congrats on your book reader win, BTW. :)

Vikki said...

I know, pathetic huh? I also waited for Breaking dawn when it came out. LOL
Thanks for the congrats!