Twitter Updates

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wahoo!! I WON I WON!! I LOVE booksonboard.com

Yes, yet another Wahoo!! Sorry folks, but I'm pretty stinking excited. I just found out that I won a contest for a new Sony Digital Reader in ... Sangria Red (ohh la la). It was a blogging contest of sorts. If you missed my blog entry for the contest, you can read it here. You will also see another blog about booksonboard.com at the bottom. Hmmm, a lot of free advertising going on around here. I was a little nervous about my entry because I wrote it in about 10 minutes. The contest slipped my mind until about 20 minutes until the deadline was about the expire... So...me being me...I started rambling. LOL Anyway, here is the e-mail that I received today. I hope they are ok with my putting in on my blog. If not, Lee....send me a message and I'll delete it. =) ________________________________________________________ Hi Vikki, Congratulations! You won First Prize in our Sony Reader Contest, and will soon be receiving a shiny new Sony PRS-505! Would you prefer a Sony Reader in Dark Blue or Sangria Red? Which address would you like us to send this to? Also, our Public Relations department was extremely impressed with your blog entry, and would like to use an excerpt in a press release in the future. May we have your permission to use excerpts in future press releases? Congrats again, Lee BooksOnBoard Support _________________________________________________________ Of, course I said "yes". Wahooooooooo

No comments: