Twitter Updates

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Silver Dollar City

Wow, it's been a month since I have posted anything. A lot has happened so I will try to catch things up this weekend. For now I will post a few pictures from Silver Dollar City. I am only posting a few on here. For my friends on facebook, I am posting more in my albums.

For those of you who aren't familiar with SDC, it is the main amusement park in Branson. It has an "old-time" feel about it. Adam and I usually try and go at least once a year, normally at Christmas-time, to see the lights and have the Mint Hot Chocolate. Yummm. They also have GREAT bread at the bakeries and lots and lots of food. Oh, another great thing? We get in free. YES!

Throughout the year there are festivals going on. The first one of the season is always International World Fest. They have performers from all over the world performing in the various theatres around the park, as well as a lot of yummy food. Mmmmmm. Can you tell I'm hungry as I am posting this?

This year we went with the Wagners. They are a family that the brothers met while on tour in California....I think. They came out for a few weeks for a family vacation and a few of us went to SDC. It was a beautiful day and there were no crowds because we went in the middle of the week. Ya gotta love that. The longest line for a ride was about 10 minutes. Wahoo




Waiting in line with Mara and Tobler for the Lost River Ride

There were 4 baby groundhogs right next to the line for the log ride. Awwww

No comments: