Twitter Updates

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Turning 36...eek!

Once again I have fallen behind on my blog. Seriously though, are you really that surprised?
Time for a little backtracking.

My 36th b-day was on Saturday , July 11th. That particular day was great, though the rest of the weekend...not so much. The day started with Adam making me breakfast in bed....scrambled eggs with zucchini from our garden AND whole wheat pancakes. Yummmm. A plate was broken in the process but hey, the food was still great.


Later that day we got lunch at the Chateau on the Lake and some dessert. YUM on the chocolate mousse cake and chocolates!!!

One of my favorite gifts was from my brother's family. They sent me an Official Tour de France Souvenir Musette bag full of goodies. Being the Cycling Geek that I am I LOVED it! At first I couldn't figure out why I was getting a package from France. LOL
Of COURSE I had to attempt to put everything on all at once for a photo. =)


As for the rest of the weekend, I got sick the next night...BOO! Stomach flu again. Second time in three weeks. Argg. Not cool. At the moment I'm fighting off something again. This year has been the year for getting sick. There are 6 people in my family are/were sick over the past 4 days. Yikes! Hopefully everyone will get healthy soon so we can enjoy the rest of the summer!

No comments: