Twitter Updates

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6/20/2010 Garden Update

I'm trying to remember to post weekly pictures of our garden but it's not quite working. Maybe I'll do this every two weeks or so until things really start taking off. =)

I didn't include a picture of the daikon radish plants in the ground this time BUT check out the one I pulled up today! It took a little bit of my non-existent strength to get this one out of the ground. It was almost 2 feet long! I cooked it up tonight and it was yummy. I stir-fried it with some squash from the garden, onion and bell peppers. Add a heated tortilla and cut tomatoes and you have a fast and easy dinner. NOM!

Here are the tomato plants so far. They've grown a couple feet since the pictures I posted 12 days ago.
The watermelons, cucumbers and other melons are starting to take over again.

No comments: