Twitter Updates

Friday, July 23, 2010

Birthday Goodies

Here are the belated pictures from my belated birthday. This year I was sick and couldn't really celebrate my birthday until the following weekend. The cake was YUMMY and Vegan. Gotta love Whole Foods. Hopefully there will be one near Branson someday. Adam picked this one up when he was in Tulsa.
My brother already got me the awesome jersey for my birthday that I blogged about earlier. He surprised me with yet another gift....a Tour de France Jersey and keychain. WAHOOO. I have the best big bro!
Kahlan is a cycling fan too. =)
I finally decided on a Nook as my eReader. It has taken me quite a while to come to this conclusion and so far I am happy with my decision. Even better....my parents got it for me as a gift. =) The one that was initially sent was defective and we had to exchange it. So far this one seems to be working fine. At the moment I am just trying to figure out which of my previously purchased books will work on it. I'll post more about the Nook after I have had a chance to play around on it more.

No comments: